villa is a bourgeois villa, situated along Tržaška road in the center of
Vrhnika. It was built in 1911, according to plans by architectural master
Philip Supančič (Zupančič), for a wealthy merchant in timber, Josip Kunstelj.
The two-storey villa with wooden balconies is covered by pitched roof with
stylized tassel and pyramidal emphasis of the facade. In 2012 it was
extensively renovated so that its beauty attracts even more views of